Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yoga is for Lovers

So I finished making my work-out schedule for the winter months and I think its pretty balanced.

I’m gonna see how long I can keep it up but I definitely want to improve my cycling endurance because I want to do a few races in the summer.

I included Yoga into my routine for the first time so if there are any Goodlife members that want to do that morning class with me let me know.

I’m going to take it easy the next week or so to give my shoulder sometime to get abit stronger but remember guys that the off season is where all the improvements are made so get to work!


Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday








Activity Interval Training Cycle Training Interval Training OFF Cycle Training Yoga Cycle/Squash/Other

No comments:

Post a Comment